Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Help me make a difference one car review at a time

NEW! For each automotive review I complete that is published that I get paid for I will donate a portion of those funds to the 2012 Durham Region Walk for Muscular Dystrophy. This is a yearly event that I am involved in not only as a participant but as a part of the planning committee as well. I believe this is a great way to rasie funds for Muscular Dystrophy Canada through out the year. So the more car reviews I complete that are published and paid for the more funds I will be able to raise for Muscular Dystrophy Canada to help them continue offering support services to people like me who are living with Muscular Dystrophy.      

The 2012 Durham Region Walk for Muscular Dystrophy is only one event out of many which take place across Canada every year. I am always looking for unique ways to raise awareness about Muscular Dystrophy while providing you with quality car reviews from a different perspective and I believe that this is a great way to accomplish both.  

click here to learn more about Muscular Dystrophy Canada

A few months ago I was given the opportunity to complete a feature article for an automotive website by the name of Autos.ca - This has turned into a great opportunity to raise awareness about Becker's Muscular Dystrophy and the needs of those of us living with disabilities. To view my Top 10 vehicles for people with disabilities article please click on the picture below.

click here to view my Top 10 vehicles for people with disabilities article

Along with being a freelance journalist I am also the author of the My Becker's Story blog where I share my story about what it is like living with Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. My goal is to raise awareness about Muscular Dystrophy and the issues people with disabilities face.
Please join me at the My Becker's Story blog.

click here to view the My Becker's Story blog

To read my blog post about the 2011 Durham Region Walk for Muscular Dystrophy click on the picture below:

click here to view this blog post about the 2011 Walk for Muscular Dystrophy

No comments:

Post a Comment