Sunday, January 8, 2012
How to Download Music to PSP
Have you been pulling your hair out trying to download music to your Sony PSP?
I am going to give you my posthaste and easy recipe for putting your approved music on your PSP. There are only a few steps and it is a cinch on you know how.
1. First off you need to regain what they call a cd ripper and while you are at it I would definitely grab a psp video converter. A cd ripper lets you pull music (rip) of your cd's
that you have now. The psp video converter will let you rip and convert video files to peer on your PSP...so you can leer and listen to music videos and music, chilly heh!
2. Load your cd and fire up your cd ripper win the song or songs you want to effect on your PSP and hit the "extract and encode" to PSP.
3. If you already have music files on your pc then all you need to do is hit "add" from your cd ripper or psp video converter.
4. acquire definite on all of the above you rob the "PSP" format.
5. How to download or transfer your music to PSP? objective connect your PSP with your PC with the USB cable, and copy your mp3 file(s) into "H:PSPMUSIC" where H: would equal the drive of your PSP.
That's it. It is staunch simple to effect music on your PSP!