Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to Brad's Auto Reviews

Welcome to Brad's Auto Reviews I am a Freelance Automotive Journalist located just outside of Toronto Ontario. As a young man living with Muscular Dystrophy I bring you car reviews from a different perspective. I focus on the needs of those with disabilities but also reviews vehicles for the everyday car enthusiast. So if you like an honest opinion and a new take on car reviews please join me! 

Below you will find a few of the car reviews I have already completed. 

 Vehicle reviewed for Autos.ca



Vehicle reviews that I have completed for the Brad's Auto Reviews

Please follow Brad's Auto Reviews on Twitter @bradsautoreview

To read my personal story on what it is like living with Muscular Dystrophy please go to www.my-beckers-story.blogspot.com

To contact me (Click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment