Sunday, May 29, 2011

The 2011 Honda Accord SE--An Insider Car Review Report

I just need to get my paws on the Ford Fusion and the 2012 VW Passat (which I will be driving shortly) and I will have a complete reference guide for family sedan shoppers. Here is my latest take on the 2011 VW Passat SE which stand for "Special Edition" if you rode the "Special" bus.


Considering the copious amounts of pressure being put on makers of all traditional family sedans by the 2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2011 Kia Optima as well as the upcoming 2012 VW Passat and soon to be revitalized Chevy Malibu, it is no wonder that Honda has added some new features and revamped the look of the 2011 Accord family sedan. Now, the Honda is an older design among most of the competition but it has stood as our favorite family sedan until even now against all of the myriad family sedans that we have tested recently. 

This 2011 Honda Accord SE model we got to drive is positioned below the EX version we tested a year ago with its slightly more powerful 190 horsepower motor (the SE nets 177 horsepower) yet the SE model made up for that by giving us some of the best in class leather seats we have experienced. Also, possibly thanks to some re-engineered transmission internals for 2011 that made the Accord more fuel efficient, this SE model felt just as fast as last year’s EX model. Below the SE lie the LX and LX-P trim levels (check out the Honda.com website for specification details on those models. The mythological Accord DX model no longer exists on Honda price sheets.)

To find out more click here to go to Insider Car Reviews so I can get paid for my work. I am paid by the page hit so that courtesy is all I ask of you for my service. 



No comments:

Post a Comment