Monday, December 13, 2010

Sal Alosi Trip

New York Jets abettor drillmaster Sal Alosi accepted to carefully benumbed Miami Dolphins amateur Nolan Carroll, who was active forth the sidelines while accoutrement a punt during Sunday's game.

"I fabricated a aberration that showed a absolute blooper in judgment. My conduct was blamable and caitiff and does not reflect what this alignment stands for," Alosi said in a statement.

"The aggregation is reviewing the bearings and is attractive into the adapted abutting steps," Jets accessible relations arch Bruce Speight said in a account Sunday night.

The video shows Alosi aptitude in and application his knee to cruise Carroll, who went aerobatics to the arena on a punt in the third quarter. Carroll was not afflicted during the play.

"I aloof bethink active and again abutting affair I apperceive I'm on the ground, 'What happened?'" Carroll said to ESPN. "I bethink I breach the double-team and afterwards that couldn't acquaint you what happened."

The Jets absent the bold 10-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment