Friday, June 3, 2011

Justin Bieber Raps On New Sean Kingston Song 'Won't Stop'

In present day planet, it seems that practically any subject is open for discussion. Even though I was gathering facts for this write-up, I was quite shocked to locate a number of the problems I thought were settled are actually still being openly reviewed.

It appears like new facts is found about some thing every single day. And the subject of sean kingston new song is no exception. Keep reading to get far more fresh new news about sean kingston new song.

Seems like Shawty Mane is back! Justin Bieber contributed to a new Sean Kingston song, on which he both sings and raps. The track is known as "Won't Stop" off Kingston's new mixtape King of Kingz, which also features B.o.B, Soulja Boy Tell'em, Flo Rida and Akon.

"I see them coming/ They try to bring me down/ But I will not stop/ They want me in the ground/ But I won't stop/ 'Til I am dead, I won't quit," Bieber sings around the track.
Then he raps, "Yeah they speak, yeah they talk/ They do not walk the stroll I walk/ I won't stop 'til I drop, until finally then I attain the top/ I'mma walk to exactly where I need to be, stroll the route of destiny/ Surely been neglected but God is always testing me/ Rest in peace to all of the males that died who had been defending me/ Folks within this world just want to permit it be/ John Lennon produced it different/ Don't just permit it be, set it no cost."

Kingston and Bieber's prior effort was the lighthearted romp "Eenie Meenie" in 2010. About the track, Kingston and Bieber sing about a heartbreaker. A video to the track arrived out in April of final 12 months.

When phrase gets about about your command of sean kingston new song details, other people who have to have to know about sean kingston new song will start to actively seek you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment