Monday, March 5, 2012

Daisy Mae the Dog Road Tests and Reviews the 2012 Nissan Juke for BarkBuckleUp!

When I was walking out to the 2012 Nissan Juke compact SUV and finally got a look at the styling I suddenly had a sneaking suspicion that my owner had strapped me into my harness a bit too tightly. So tightly, in fact, that I was convinced I was hallucinating. I became convinced that I was not sitting in the back seat of a regular SUV but rather I was trapped inside the stomach of a giant radioactive Amazonian River Toad. I prayed we wouldn’t drive by any bodies of water for fear that the 2012 Nissan Juke might just decide it was time for a swim.

But after a few days I realized that this wasn’t really some sort of science project gone awry but that the 2012 Nissan Juke actually is one of the most daring yet somehow successful SUV designs to ever be attempted. And once all the dust settled I had little doubt that even though at first glance the 2012 Nissan Juke looks scarier than the thought of Mariah Carey one day having to teach her children to drive, it makes for a tempting buy for the single dog owner.

For the rest of Daisy Mae's article click this link to go to the informative BarkBuckleUp.com site!

No comments:

Post a Comment