Monday, March 5, 2012

Why Does My Computer Freeze Up? - A Guide to Fix Computer Freezes

"Why does my computer freeze? " I was wondering this quiz myself not too long ago. I would be using my computer like any other time. When all of a sudden my computer freezes up. I cannot access any programs. My mouse is not bright anywhere. I cannot expend control/alt/delete. The only thing you can do is turn off your computer manually which is uncertain for your computer and causes you to lose any information were using at the time.

Anyone who has experienced this knows how broad of a wound a computer freeze is. And it is even worse for those who like me had this happening to them on a regular basis. It unprejudiced seems to reach out of nowhere and can be a great nuisance.

What I learned was that the problems were coming from my Windows registry. The registry is the most notable and fragile position of your computer. It contains the information that runs all of your software and hardware. As you install, update, and delete programs the registry becomes filled with unwanted information.

This unwanted information causes two problems. First off it slows down your computer considerably. Like a traffic spot, your computer becomes congested with information and needs to be cleaned out to hurry like a flash again. The other predicament is windows error messages and your computer freezing up. This useless and corrupted information on the registry counteracts with other programs causing serious problems.

The only procedure to fix this quandary and prevent these kinds of computer freezes is to repair the Windows registry. Because it is such a fragile site it was recommended to employ a program to well-kept up registry errors for me. I did so and my computer stopped freezing almost immediately. Even better it began to accelerate like it was stamp novel!

If you are enthusiastic I have recommended the program I extinct below to solve this quandary for me. With this program you will never have to wonder why does my computer freeze up ever again. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment