Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tron: Legacy

"Yes... the past"... Lestat de Lioncourt

Can the past haunting, inspiring and be. When I back to the cinema my youth, think, as I am sure is true with the most people, I find a strong sense of comfort, joy and excitement. Movies, at one time helped me to escape not so pleasant aspects of life, and even were legitimate life, experience. Only serious film freaks will know what I'm talking about when I say.

One of the films, which me in a childish affected, and yet at the same time, transcendental way, when I was a kid, Tron was. It has been always very surprising to me how few people, especially boys, born on loan imagination grow in the 1980s, not with Tron as part of their library. In General, this is an another way to say you were not a nerd, open or semi-closeted. If Nerdiness never grabbed you, I really think that you missed a wonderful part of life as a young man (sorry girls).

As well as always, I have been stretched to the release of Tron: legacy. I decided to premiere, which is now seen to have I really regret not to go. I thought of a lot of things, while watching this film, if nothing else, is a grand celebration for the senses. One of the things, which I thought 2009 was avatar, a film that I joined out of disgust and disappointment. These come from James Cameron, who has given us so many sizes. The consensus among the people, the Avatard, as I call it enjoyed, is that the world, some were Pandora "can do" attitudes of the characters and the special effects enough it quite pleasing. It is a film by James Cameron, I expected great things. Can you blame me? Instead, I saw nothing of distant value or interest in the world of Pandora, so you can guess what I thought of the film as a whole. I thought that it totally sucked, in the event that I have made it clear now.

Now, we look at Tron: legacy, a film which I take to people see for the same reasons as avatar. You are fun, especially with the resurgence of the corresponding 3D movies. Overall, the reason to see, Tron: legacy, is because it's probably the best looking and sounding movie of ever. I am now fighting to think better.

I saw this movie with two close friends last night. A lovingly grew from the original 1981 cult classic. The other had it not even (no offense meant. seen as already mentioned, many have seen not the original). Overall, she both seemed to enjoy. I have also, but we all had some problems with it. The child was, well, terrible and boring. How many characters as go Hollywood on us to take? A tough kid with a motorcycle, a hood and gets in trouble. He would have been more interesting in the hands of a powerful actor, and I stress makes have been. There is a significant amount of sentimentality. Okay, no biggie. I did not expect poetry, nor would have I wanted it. But fortunately, kid (SAM) is overshadowed by "The grid", which the world is created in computer and video games. And believe something to me, "The Grid" in Tron legacy to see.

I have tried to explain the original Tron, one of my pals last night. I ended up sound like a babbling fool. At first, I thought I was just doing a bad job of explaining it, and I was. But I quickly realized that I have tried to explain the plot and the world of Tron, other people with similar results. After reading Ebert review of Tron: legacy, I felt less like a fool. The simple fact is, tries to explain, the action is either impossible film Tron in fact. Tonight we have decided that the only way a person explaining what the TRON films are, is an unfortunate turn for the simple and say: "It is, what it would be, are in a computer or a video game".

The world of Tron legacy so intriguing, electric and exciting in a special way, should it be seen as the character itself. I'll be a great movie to quote when he discussed the soundtrack of Braveheart man and close friend of mine. "It is devoid of logic and understanding". This quote daft contribution to the TRON apply punk, and you will see what I mean. Not that the players are the stars of the TRON legacy (but Olivia Wilde is an unearthly beauty and presence, making it a perfect fit for a movie of this type). The stars are special-effects team and daft of punk, work seamlessly to create a world differently than I have ever seen. But for me, it is a bit more here.

I see movies for many different reasons. My favorite movies are the ones who produce the deep feeling that goes beyond simple entertainment. I think I am ready to say that Tron legacy of one of those movies. I remember when I saw that a frisbee in my childhood, first thought was not my: "There is a frisbee." Can find someone to play with "." No, no, although I enjoy throwing the disc. My first thought was: "this is my identity-CD, that I can use to destroy master control and make it a free system again." "Let's play Tron." It remembered at another time, when we play our first look at the world of video games got me was my job and imagination was God.

Some of you see Tron legacy and hate it. I think that's understandable. Those of you, the TRON legacy and are interested in the original as "welcome to grid" loved. For the few of you out there, loved the two Tron films, like me, then I hope hearing (an unfortunately masked Tron) make his classic statement of solidarity with his creator, have you cheer and fist pump, as we have done today evening at the theatre.

"I FIGHTS FOR THE USER". Man, sounds ripped also badass out of context.

Ian Dunham, here. I blog about movies regardless of their release date for Zerosun images.

Movies-TV

No comments:

Post a Comment